God has put in us everything we need in order to do what He has called us to do. But….
1. God requires us to obey Him. Obedience is better than sacrifice ( 1 samuel 15:22) .God hasn’t created a bunch of rules just for the sake of it. He created you and loves you and has the best plans for you. He knows what will harm and destroy you and He doesn’t want you to be destroyed. He knows everything about you and nothing on this earth is hidden from Him ( Hebrews 4:13) because He created everything. For the wages of sin is death. Sin will reward with death of the soul and body. Unrepentant sin is followed by punishment. And God doesn’t want that for you. He has great plans for you when you walk in His obedience, because He can direct you and lead you to accomplish your purpose here on earth and also spend eternity with Him.When you know the best plan for your life, will you follow any other plan? How can God tell you and lead you to the next step if you don’t obey His last order?
And thats what happened to the Israelites, when Moses returned from God’s revelation about building the tabernacle, they were worshiping idols. And the information God gave Moses was put on hold. Until they changed their heart and got rid of the idols.Then God forgave them and revealed to them everything He wanted them to do. They didn’t know about any of the skills and wisdom God placed inside of them until they repented. Until we repent and walk in the light we won’t know the next move. Before God could accept the sacrifices from the Israelites, they had to repent from their sin. They had to obey first.
2. But there is a set time for the treasure to be released. So be patient and keep seeking His face in this time, get closer to Him.God will reveal to you. ( God spoke to Moses about building the tabernacle at a particular time, and that was the time the treasure and skills placed in them was known)
3. You don’t have to worry how its going to be done, because He has placed the treasure inside of you to do it. ( exodus 31:3) Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: see I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. And I HAVE FILLED HIM WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD, in wisdom, understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship.
God didnt say He will fill him now, He said He has filled Him. He has already appointed you, He has filled you. But you can’t accomplish it, until you seek His face. Until you walk with Him.
4. You have to be willing and obedient and have faith that He who began a good work in you and created you will help you accomplish it. Its not enough to know you have the treasure, you need to believe what God has said about you and also believe in yourself. Believe that you are capable because God has placed in you the treasure.
5. He will connect you to the right people, who He has put His wisdom and skill in to help you accomplish it. Moses could not build the tabernacle on His own. Neither could a single Israelite on their own. You are part of a body, God will connect you to the right parts so you can function together. The task is God has called you to do is beyond your might, because its God’s task that has to be accomplished through man. He requires us to work together as a body of Christ.
6. Its beyond your strength. Because God will fill you with the ability , wisdom, understanding and knowledge and His spirit to accomplish what He has called you to do.The description of the task is not from mere man. Its from Almighty God. Therefore its beyond man’s understanding and standards and wisdom. That’s why God will give you the wisdom for it. Because man’s mind cannot comprehend. God gave a description of the Tabernacle He wants the Israelites to build. And the description was beyond what they have ever done. But He also told them He has filled them with the knowledge , wisdom and His spirit to accomplish His purpose.
7. The purpose of the task is for God’s glory and also to benefit you and everyone around you. The reason God told Moses to tell the Israelites to build the Tabernacle, was so He could dwell amongst them. He wanted to be in their midst. He didn’t want only Moses to have access. He loves all His children. He wanted all the Israelites to know He was right in their midst, so they didn’t have to look anywhere else for help.
Glory be to God